Saturday, September 26, 2015

Chopped off my hair

"A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life."
~Coco Chanel

Amen, Coco. She knew what she was talking about.

After two years of growing my hair, with a few 1/4 inch trims along the way, I finally decided to chop it off, acquiescing to the fact that my hair would never look like The Duchess of Cambridge's long, full locks.

Now, I'm sure you're laughing out loud now and quite possibly rolling your eyes. Well, roll away. I know, I'm ridiculous. She's got a stylist on-call and loads more money to spend on her hair than I do.


But I really thought I could have my hair long again and love it. However, the longer it got, the harder it was for me to keep up and style and I certainly didn't like how frumpy I looked sometimes. Though I actually have a lot of hair, it's very straight and very fine, so it takes a lot to make it wavy and full when it's long because it's pretty heavy and totally straight.

A change was needed.



Short hair brings out so much more volume and body to my hair, and so, it will be. Short. Until next time, when it's even shorter.
.
.
.
.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're hair is cool. Not as cool as mine. But pretty cool.