Saturday, August 10, 2013

Gratitude. It's a gift.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;
remember that what you now have
was once among the things you only hoped for."
~Epicurus

Bleeding Hearts in Spring City, Utah

I'm grateful for my Mom.
I'm grateful for the weekend.
I'm grateful for the Frontrunner train.
I'm grateful for contact lenses.
I'm grateful for my computer.
I'm grateful for my eyesight.
I'm grateful for my car.
I'm grateful for my job.
I'm grateful for my family.
I'm grateful for Sunny, my friend and sushi waitress.
I'm grateful for clouds and their changing formations.
I'm grateful for fresh water.
I'm grateful for the stand-up fan in my room, which someday will be replaced by a ceiling fan.
I'm grateful for melt-in-my-mouth raspberries.
I'm grateful for my cozy bed.
I'm grateful for the prompting to think about that which I am grateful for.

Good night.
.
.
.
.

No comments: