Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Update Links.

Okay, so as you may have noticed I've been neglecting this blog over the past year or so. Therefore, I have have much to catch up on. Instead of posting a whole bunch of events (with major photo dumps) out of order, I'm going to date them back when they happened. Someday I might want to put this all in a book, and I'd rather they be in chronological order. So, I'll just keep updating this post with the links, so you can "go back in time" to read these older posts if you're interested in following my happenings over the last year. :)

South Dakota and beyond... Day One: The Misery of Martin's Cove.
South Dakota and beyond. Day Two: Mount Rushmore and Jessie's Girl in Deadwood.
South Dakota and beyond. Day Three: Part One: Reptile Gardens.
South Dakota and beyond. Day Three: Part Two: Crazy Horse.
South Dakota and beyond. Day Four: Devils Tower.
South Dakota and beyond. Day Five: Custer State Park and Drive Home.
Jackson Hole!
Family Brunch.
Cruising to Hawaii.
Hilo Hawaii: Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo and Gardens.
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and A Little Orchid Love.
Polynesian Cultural Center.
Kauai: Abandoned Houses, Trees, Chickens, Waimea Canyon, and Rainbows.
Spring City. My Heritage.

Stay tuned for South Dakota and beyond, Jackson Hole, Emery went and bought a house, Hawaii, Spring City, and various family gatherings. :)

Oh, and just for the record, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Cambridge. I am royally obsessed. I AM my grandmother's granddaughter. So there will be posts about Kate, Will, and Baby Cambridge.

Good night for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought I'd missed the Royal Baby announcement while we were gone and was totally freaking out that I'd missed it!! But then I realized the baby hadn't actually been born yet and all was right in the world ;)