Sunday, October 30, 2011

Italia: Days 10 and 11.

"To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is
to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time,
to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted."
~Bill Bryson


Another great day of competition yesterday. Total of five first prizes, plus an invitation to compete today in the Grand Prix tonight with Japan and Estonia! Great walk around Arezzo! Beautiful town with some excellent gelato! My favorite flavors since I've been here are carrot, blood orange, pine nut, and coconut. :)




Today was beautiful. My heart is full. I am so incredibly blessed to be a part of Salt Lake Vocal Artists and to experience the power of music. We are coming home with five 1st prizes.


Our wonderful Japanese friends are taking home the Grand Prize. They are absolutely lovely people who deserve such an honor.

Emery with Ko Matsushita

Lisa with Ko Matsushita


What an incredible opportunity to sing with them under the direction of both Brady Allred and Ko Matsushita! Thank you! "I know that I am honored to be witness of so much majesty." This experience, this trip as a whole has been one that I will never forget.
.
.
.
.

No comments: