Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Letizia. Her Royal Highness, The Princess of Asturias.

"A beautiful dress may look beautiful on a hanger, but that means nothing. It must be seen on the shoulders, with the movement of the arms, the legs, and the waist."
~Coco Chanel

So, remember how much I loved the recent royal nuptials? Well, I did. And there's the link, in case you missed it. Let's face it, half of the fun was all about what everyone was wearing.

One of my favorite dresses of the day was worn by the beautiful Spanish princess, Letizia, Princess of Asturias. She is married to Felipe, the heir apparent to the Spanish throne. Yes, I've done my royal homework...

The dress is a lovely muted rose color with such beautiful details. I really loved it, so I had to share a few photos. Oh, and the hat. What a great choice! Love it.



.
.
.
.

No comments: