Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just for the record.

"The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live."
~Flora Whittemore quotes

For the record, Blind Date and I haven't been out for quite awhile. I'm just not interested enough. Just thought I'd tell you, so you don't wait for an update. I wanted to be more interested. I tried. But, there's no point in trying if you're just not feeling it, right? So yeah, that's where things are.

On another note, I have such terrible allergies right now. Spring is hitting me with a vengeance. At least the weather is still nice. Not too hot yet.

Oh, and I just sent a message on FB to someone saying,

"So, {insert full name here}... I've been thinking that I'd like to go out with you sometime. Whaddya say, will you ask me? :)"

Who am I? :) I guess, I'm no different than I've ever been. I seem to go after that which I want.

Okay, gotta go pick up Katie from the airport. And for the record, I have violently sneezed 11 times since writing this post.
.
.
.
.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Glad to hear you're still alive. I was actually just thinking to myself I hadn't read anything from you in a while.

Sorry about blind date guy situation not being anything outstanding right now. I was all stoked for you.

I love reading your posts. I just sorta feel like we understand each other's live a little, it's nice just knowing that someone else gets you.

Sharona said...

Ok, so I totally love that you sent that message. It was so fun chatting with you during my trip out there! You'll have to let us know what the return message is. :)

Bethany said...

I am dying to know what happened with the message. TELL US WHAT HAPPENED?!