Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pinterest and Other Posts Up My Sleeve.

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy."
~Dalai Lama

So, I know it's been a little while since I posted and you can be assured that I have several posts up my sleeves. A post about graduation (!) and family in town will have to wait just a bit because I'm waiting to download some pictures from my sister, which shouldn't be too far off, since I'm SITTING IN HER LIVING ROOM! Fun stuff since she lives in New York. So yes, that also means I have a post (or two or three) about an east coast trip up my sleeve.

But for now, I just want to say how much I love Pinterest! I know I've mentioned it before once or twice, but by way of reminder, Pinterest a social catalog service. What does that mean?


Think of it as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can post collections of things you love, and "follow" collections created by people with great taste. It's a great place to keep ideas for Christmas gifts, or birthday party themes, wedding ideas, clothing, or home decorating organized. Or simply use it to archive all the pretty, fun things you find online. Here's a peak at my current boards...



Find my pinboards here, and jump on the bandwagon and start your own!
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

Lindsay RC Wilson said...

Spending far too much time on Pinterest lately, but it makes the time feeding a baby go faster, and it is much easier than typing this comment one handed.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

So fun! I love trips...I could live in "travel" mode... in fact, I am sitting on my bed trying to plan my next adventure. Keep the posts and pictures coming!