Sunday, May 01, 2011

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Wed.

"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."
~Princess Diana

William and Kate's wedding was just stunningly elegant. I loved everything I saw. I have to admit I've been looking forward to this for awhile. Remember how excited I was when their engagement was officially announced?

Well, the months of anticipation has truly paid off. Kate looked absolutely beautiful. I seriously can't stop looking at pictures and videos. So I'm posting a few of my favorites so that I can look back and remember. She was just so elegant and regal. The few public intimate exchanges between the two of them were just wonderful to see. I loved the double kiss. And I loved the looks they exchanged in Westminster Abbey.



























Okay, so that was more than a few. But it was worth it, wasn't it? Even if you're seeing them all again... worth it.
.
.
.
.

3 comments:

amiee said...

Gasp! Agreed! Gorgeous! Stunning! Romantic! So elegant and proper! Swoon!!!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

Hi this is Soren's wife Mandy. I agree I have been looking forward to the wedding for a while too. I just love the whole fairytale image. Great choices on the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I think it was just great and I believe that Grandma Tubbs was watching from a heavenly seat. She loved the Royals.

Mom