Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Autumn Weather Calls for... Sweaters.

October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came -
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.

~George Cooper, "October's Party"

Autumn is officially here, my friends. I love it. Th crisp air is refreshing.


I have acquired three new cardigans in the past couple months to prove it.

Remember last fall when I was so excited for sweaters? Well, I did end up getting one of the sweaters that I featured.

This is the picture that lured me in:


And here I am modeling it:

Family. Christmas 2009.

Doesn't my dad look really short here? Haha. He was sitting in a sunken in section of the sectional and I was sitting on place where two sections meet.

Happy autumn weather to you. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. Oh... and Walktober was a success!
.
.
.
.

No comments: