Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snow and 3000 miles.

I have no witty thoughts, no inspiring words, and no photos of the day, but...

Apparently it snowed today, which I never realized because I had so much work to do that I never got up from my desk at work to look outside until I left at 930pm. Ugh.

And my car reached the 3000 milestone just as I was arriving home! :)

Oh and I think I have an ear infection. Ugh.

And since, I don't think I like posts without pictures, here is one from my silly self-portrait session the other day when I curled my hair.


I liked the flash.

Oh and I have SO many blog posts floating around in my head as well as in compose mode on the blog. They will come. I promise. Lots to share. Pictures. Deutschland. Thoughts. Friends. School. And maybe even some more self portraits... haha.

Oh and I've been trying to get a picture of those planted fake trees, but I either forget my camera or there are people around when I walk by or it's too dark by the time I get to that house. I'll try this weekend. After all, it's still Walktober.

More to come. More to come.

For now, let's just get this ear infection taken care of.
.
.
.
.

No comments: