Saturday, October 09, 2010

Promise to Catch Up.

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake."
~Henry David Thoreau

I have a lot to blog about. So get ready for a lot of posts.

Flying. Friends. Family. Feelings. Fall. Festivities. Fotographs? :)

Have you yet guessed? I like alliteration.

But seriously, I have lots to share. Lots of pictures. Lots of thoughts and feelings. But life continues to move at break-neck speed. You know, like BMWs on the Autobahn. :) My bags are unpacked, but my purse is overflowing with evidence of all of life's activities over the last month. But... I plan to have a little time this weekend and I'm determined to get some writing (and posting) done. For my sanity, as much as your enjoyment. At least, I hope you enjoy reading. :)

But for now... can I just (once again) tell you how much I love clouds?! Seriously, I'm dangerously distracted (there goes the alliteration again) by them.

Ammergau Alps. Bavaria. Germany. Breathtaking.

I must remind myself to keep my eyes on the road while driving... but that's why I've decided this month is going to be renamed Walktober.

And right now, I'm going to walk myself to the shower.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

can't wait to hear about your adventures! xoxo!