Monday, April 12, 2010

Glee Returns!

"Glee is all about sparking ambition, getting kids off the sofa and doing creative things. But it also has a healthy dose of sarcasm and skepticism to offset its peppy interpretations of Journey hits. The production numbers show the sweat and constructive criticism that goes into good performances."
~Ken Tucker (ew.com)

Since mid-December, I've been eagerly waiting to get my Gleek on. Now, it's finally here. Since I don't really have time for TV and don't ever want to strapped to a particular time slot (I know, you're going to tell me to get a DVR... I don't want one. Thanks, though.) , Hulu is my friend. They post the episode the next day (with fewer commercials), so you can watch it whenever you want.


Here's a sneak preview.


Now, tell me you're not excited.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I just had to see what you were talking about so I watched my first two episodes of Glee last nights. It is kind of addicting.