Saturday, November 07, 2009

Thankful for uncharacteristically warm weather in November.

"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather."
~John Ruskin

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday the weather has been SO pleasant. Apparently, there was a record warm November day here in Utah. I think it was Thursday. Oh it was nice. However, I have to admit that when I walked out of work in my coat, I started getting hot, and thought, "This feels like earthquake weather." Now, I know there is really no scientific proof that the weather and tremors are connected. But I still get that feeling whenever it is warm and dry outside... especially unseasonably warm and dry.

Well, there hasn't been an earthquake, but I sure have enjoyed the pleasant autumn days that we've been afforded.

No comments: