Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hot. Phones.

"What dreadful hot weather we have!
It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance."
~Jane Austen

Today, I was hot. I shot a roll of film on campus and then walked back (uphill -- although Salt Lake knows no hill like San Francisco does ... still, it was uphill) to my car carrying three bags (camera, bookbag, and purse). All were rather heavy, and may I just say it was a tad bit hot today. I don't like sweating unless I'm working out. On purpose.

I suppose it has been much hotter this summer, and I know we don't have the wretched humidity combined with high 90s and triple digits like the east, but today, I just felt hot. It could have had something to do with the fact that, although T-Mobile gives good customer service, they didn't really give me what I want. Well, they did. But... it's been over two weeks since my phone worked properly, and I've spent probably 6 hours on the phone (not mine, because it didn't work...) and in the store trying to solve my BlackBerry 8220 Pearl Flip's behavioral issues.

So yeah. I was hot. The weather was hot. The sun was shining... hot. I really do enjoy living in Salt Lake City. For now. But I'm thinking that I could make a list of places with ideal weather for me... :) Someplace where I don't sweat on a five minute walk to my car.

But, I got a new phone. Let's hope it works this time. I quite like the phone (the large keypad, the flip)... it just happens to be the 7th one of its kind in my possession since February, and that's a little frustrating, not to mention un-BlackBerry-like-ish. But 7 is a lucky number, right? :)

2 comments:

Agne said...

Ar tu tuir fotografijos klase?

eclaires said...

Taip. Labai patinka.