Monday, June 29, 2009

23 questions you probably never thought of asking.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? my hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Turquoise
3. What's the closest thing to you that's red? An umbrella and a pitch pipe (the box is red.)
4. Did you meet anybody new today? Actually, yes.
5. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? beets
6. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I'm a licker.
7. What are you listening to right now? my fan on high
8. Would you go sky diving? No, I can't say that I would. I really have no desire to do it, and that probably makes me lame, but I'm completely OK with that.
9. Do you like cottage cheese? I love it, especially with peaches and almonds.
10. Have you ever met a celebrity? A few, yes. Mandy Patinkin (think: Inigo Montoya) -- he kissed me. Billy Dee Williams (think: Lando Calrissian in Star Wars) -- I got his autograph. I was probably five.
11. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Just me.
12. Ever been on a train? Yup, just a month ago in fact, between DC and NYC. I've even been on a cross-country train trip. Oh and a bunch of train trips in Latvia and Lithuania.
13. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.
14. Do you use chapstick? Nope. I use vaseline on my lips every night before I sleep. During the day it's just lip gloss.
15. Do you own a gun? No, thank you.
16. Can you use chop sticks? Of course. This is me you're asking... I was nearly raised on them.
17. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, last Monday. Shame on me.
18. Are you sarcastic? Generally not. But sometimes, yes. I tend to think of it as the lowest form of humor.
19. Ever walked into a wall? Yes. It usually happens when I get out of bed in the morning. The other day my friend Brian ran into a wall... I still laugh when I think about it.
20. Do you have good vision? Only when I'm wearing my contacts.
21. What are you wearing? Gosh... this question HAD to be here... just my underwear
22. Can you hula hoop? not if my life depended on it, unless it's an AcuHoop (a weighted hula hoop).
23. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. I crawled from the front seat out the backseat window after a car crash where we landed upside down. I was happy I fit!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

you are so funny. i love the underwear question, it's just so you :)

xoxo