Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Anagrams.

Katie forwarded a bunch of clever anagrams to me in an email awhile back. They were so funny that I googled to find more. Someone out there had a lot of time on their hands to come up with all these, but they're cool.

Dormitory: Dirty room
Presbyterian: Best in prayer
Astronomer: Moon starer
Desperation: A rope ends it
The Eyes: They see
George Bush: He bugs Gore
The Morse Code: Here come dots
Slot machines: Cash lost in 'em
Animosity: Is no amity
Election results: Lies! Let's recount.
Snooze alarms: Alas! No more Z's.
A decimal point: I'm a dot in a place
Eleven plus two: Twelve plus one
Mother-in-law: Woman Hitler
Barbie Doll: I'll Bare Bod
Conversation = Voices rant on
Delta Airlines = I Land Earliest
Greyhound: Hey, dog. Run!
Listen: Silent
Merriam Webster Dictionary: May Cite Brainier Word Terms
Pittance: A Cent Tip
Ronald Reagan: A darn long era
Statue Of Liberty: Built to stay free
The United States Postal Service: It dispatches letters to avenues
Tom Cruise: So... I'm cuter
Western Union: No wire unsent
Year Two Thousand: A year to shut down

2 comments:

Bethany said...

For some reason I have the need to commit these to memory just in case they show up on Jeopordy. Weird!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

ha ha! Those were great....so, that is what you do in all of your "spare" time??!!!