Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sharona tagged me...

The lovely Sharona has tagged me. I always loved playing tag because I could outrun just about everyone else since I was taller than most everyone my age until I was a freshman in high school. But this kind of tagging is different. It takes time and thought, not just mere physical strength and stamina. So here goes.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Where were you 10 years ago: Let’s see February 1998? I was living in Provo, Utah, probably freezing cold. I remember leaving for school one morning with slightly wet hair. After standing at the bus stop for a few minutes, I reached up to brush my hair out of my face and realized it was frozen!

Five things on my to-do list today: 1) Blog 2) Finish Year-end PMPs (Performance Management Plans) for my direct reports 3) Go to the gym 4) Get ready to go to Grandpa's on Thursday 5) Take some vitamin C to hopefully ward off this sore-throat I have.

Five snacks I enjoy: 1) Dry-roasted almonds 2) cheese 3) Clementines or Cuties(tangerines) 4) Starburst (see blog entry below) 5) Vanilla Häagen-Dazs ice cream - this one is a real treat!

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: I would pay off my debt, buy a new car, put a down-payment down on house, furnish that house, invest, take a vacation to Bali, pay off my family members' debt, and then sit there and wonder how I got so much money.

Four of my bad habits: 1) I allow my alarm to go off at least four times before I even consider waking up 2) I sleep in my contacts more than I should 3) I frequently put on my makeup while driving -- except it was one of my New Year's resolution to stop that practice and I've been very good. 4) While driving, when coming to a stop, I rarely engage my clutch as I shift out of gear.

Five jobs that I have had: 1) Mother’s Helper 2) Laundry Lady 3) Public Relations Media Assistant 4) Retail Assistant Manager 5) Partnered Staffing Manager

Five things people don't know about me: Hmmm. 1) I love even numbers and odd numbers divisible by five. I eat candy in twos. 2) I smell everything. 3) I still own and sleep with the blanket I had as a child. I’ll never give my kiki up. 4) I have 39 stamps in my passport and one resident visa. 5) As a child, I was an avid collector of business cards. I know. Sounds sooooo interesting. :)

Thanks, Sharona! This was fun.

Five people I tag are: Suzy, Kate, Amiee, Becky, and Sherine.

2 comments:

Sassmaster said...

I'm tagging you too! I hope it's ok that I put my blanket as one of my 5 unknown things too. It was a good idea that I stole from you.

suzy said...

Okay...I was tagged a few months ago and it's on my blog. If I had a more interesting life, I'd do it again...but I don't. Loved yours!